Join us for our virtual Chamber 101! We will be using Zoom to conduct this meeting. After registering, you will receive an email containing information about joining the meeting along with reminder emails that will detail how to join.
For this meeting, we request that you utilize your webcam and microphone as we will be interacting with you throughout the event.
You joined! Now learn how to make the most of your Greater Madison Chamber membership by attending Chamber 101.
Chamber 101 is a quick tour of how you can maximize your investment in membership to promote and grow your business.
You will learn how you can:
- Enhance your online business page
- Network at events & programs to build knowledge and connections
- Get active in public policy and business issues
- Get your news listed on Chamber website and in the e-newsletter
- And more...
Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2020
Time: 10:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M.
Location: Zoom Virtual Meeting
Steps to join a Zoom Meeting –
1. Click the link to join the meeting
2. An option Join from your Browser may appear automatically. If it does not, select download & run Zoom.
3. The option Join from your Browser will appear.
4. You will be prompted to enter your name.
5. Click Join to be taken into the meeting.
How to download and run the Zoom application (example on chrome web browser, different web browsers may appear differently)
1. Click on the link to join
2. A download should automatically appear in the lower left on your browser (if not, click download here)
3. Click on the downloaded file.
4. A window will pop up saying Your meeting will being soon
5. You will be prompted to enter your name. After that, click Join Meeting to be taken into the meeting.
If you have any questions or issues when joining, please contact Suzanne at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (608) 443-1951.